Monday, September 26, 2011

Addi turned 4 in August and was so excited to be doing so. She is quite the gal. A little sassy at time but can be so sweet. She has a sweet tooth like her mom and love treats of all kinds. Brennon will usually bring her a treat home from work pretty often, and she loves it. She is always talking and asking questions and is a pretty smart little whip. She is starting preschool in October and i'm sure that she is going to love it. She and Milo have been interacting a lot more lately and it is so fun to see. I think that she is liking that her little brother can play with her a little more. The other day It was quiet (that is usually not a good sign with Milo around) in our house so I went to there room to see what was happening. They were sitting on the bed together reading books. Addi was reading to Milo and he was sitting listening which was surprising to me. It was one of those moment where I thought I love being their mom. Back to Addi, we are sure glad she is part of our family. She sure keeps us on our toes.

The Birthday gal with her hello kitty birthday cake she requested.

Blowing out the candles. Milo really wanting to help out.
Addi Requested a Hello Kitty cake this year. lucky for me it was a pretty easy one to make. It has been a fun tradition so far to make fun cakes for my kids birthdays. I have really enjoyed it.
The delicious view from inside. I got this great recipe from a friend, it was so good.

The partiers. Tiffany, Isabella, Ray and Ian Nuno. Addi, Milo, Mom, Dad.



Opening presents.


getting to have sunday dinner on the Special plate for her birthday. She has been asking to use this plate from that day on.



Her Presents from the Grandma's. She has been packing them around since she got them.



On Addi's birthday I planned a special date just for her and I. Milo got to stay with our neighbor and away Addi and I went. We first went to a nature reserve by our house. They had a butterfly house and a picture scavenger hunt of things inside and outside the building to find and then circle the picture. Addi thought that this was so fun. We then went and got a cupcake. We had a lot of fun together. This picture was taken before we left for our adventure.

4 comments:

We Joneses said...

I loved imagining Addi reading to Milo! So sweet. And that hello kitty cake is amazing. Maybe it's because I'm just not cake gifted, but sheesh! I just can't believe that it was easy to make!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl around :) We love Addi, and I still remind Gracie of her days at your house playing with Addi all the time. Good job on the cake! It's totally darling.

Jenn said...

Hill, I miss you!

Greenwood Family said...

Great cake. Nice to see you all doing so well.