Sunday, March 22, 2009

Too Big!

Addi is getting TOO BIG! She is not my little baby anymore. She has officially become a toddler. She is getting so smart and will mimic anything that you say (and with pretty good pronunciation). We are loving how much this BIG girl is changing and growing up.

Her hair is getting long enough for pigtails and I'm loving it even if she only keeps them in for a few hours.




She love, loves to wear my shoes around the house. She pulls every single pair out of my closet.

She is also becoming quite the computer whiz! She love to climb up on the computer chair and play with the mouse.


Also, Addi is turning into quite a BIG helper!

8 comments:

Rasmussens said...

SHe is so cute. It was good to see you the other night. She is really getting big, it must be time for another one. Haha. Can't wait to see you over Easter. We really need to get together.

Skye said...

She is too cute! I love the pig tails! so Spence is almost home right? i am excited to see him i bet you are too! hope all is well

Payne Family said...

Are you kidding me with those pig tails!!!!! I love it I can't believe she is so grown up. See ya in less than a week.

Chris and Kristen said...

Super cute Hil and I love the pigtails! How fun!

Cisneros Family said...

Wow Hill, she has grown up so fast. It will be good to see you guys again. Our little girls can play together.

We Joneses said...

oh my goodness I LOVE that first picture of her!!! Adorable. I know what you mean about the growing up too fast part (and mine is still itty bitty) but it makes me smile to think about pigtails and dress up and all the stuff that'll be coming soon enough!!

Olive the Gores said...

ADDi...you cute thing! She is looks so fun! Love love her piggy's!

Katie Jane said...

Hey babe...okay, send me your address! My email is ktjyoung@gmail.com. Then I can send you that potty training book unless you want me to just leave it in Albion for you. Just let me know. Hope you are doing great!