Friday, March 14, 2008

Tag #2

Two names you've gone by: 1)Hill 2) HillBill
Two things I’m wearing right now: 1) Sweatshirt 2) pj bottoms
Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: 1) laughter 2) Love
Two of my favorite things to do: 1)Sewing (thanks to my new sewing machine) 2) spending time with my family
Two things you did last night: 1)hung out with Brennon 2) filled out Tag #1
Two people you last talked to: 1) Dad 2) Brennon
Two things you’re doing tomorrow: 1) Hopefully something fun 2) just being mom
Two longest car rides: 1) From Idaho to El Paso TX 2)
Two favorite holidays: 1) Christmas 2) Easter
Two favorite drinks: 1) Water 2) I enjoy an ice cold Jarrito every now and then
Two things about me you may not have known: 1) I'm afraid of heights (thanks to my fall from the hay stack 2) I LOVE Indian Food
Two jobs I’ve had in my life: There has been many1)concession/cashier at the Movie theater 2) Nanny
Two movies I would watch over and over: 1) Father of the Bride I and II ( Nic we should have a movie night some time) 2) cheaper by the dozen
Two favorite foods: 1) Mash Potatoes and Milk Gravy 2) Brownies
Two places I’d rather be right now: 1) with Brennon 2) In some warm weather
Two people I tag: 1)Mindy Payne 2) Kelsie Driscoll

5 comments:

Payne Family said...

I loved reading both of these tags it's funny how there are a few things I didn't even know about you.
Love ya

The Gracie Jones blog said...

first of all: father of the bride 1 and 2 are two of my favorite movies too!!! We also need to get indian food soon (now that it sounds yummy to me), also Jared and I believe we need to take a vacation to someplace warm. I think soon! I am in need of some sun!

Rachel Ure said...

what a handsome family. you guys could be an all in one model troupe (hot mama, adorable baby, and handsome hunk) i can see the JCPenny ad in my head right now...

Payne Family said...

Umm It has been a little to long between posts. What is Addi now about 4. Let me see some pics of those sweet cheeks!!

Ashley said...

I agree with Mindy, let's see some more of that little Addi! Craig and I are going through withdrawals...