Monday, March 3, 2008

Addi Update

Just thought I would post a few of the things that Addi is doing right now. She is sitting up, eating solid food,and loving it! (might I add).... I sometimes can't get the spoon from the bowl to her mouth fast enough. Here are a few pictures that explain it perfectly. I can't believe that she is 6 months already. She is getting the cutest little personality. I love that I get to be home with her....and who wouldn't love those chubby little checks to kiss on all day.

6 comments:

MegiJones said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already! WOW! She is darling! And I love that outfit that she is wearing...where did you get that??

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! i love her little overall outfit! She looks so darn cute!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I LOVE that top picture, she looks like a little model!

Amy said...

Isn't it wonderful that they can finally sit up?! It's so nice just to set them down with a few toys and let them have a good time. Addi is such a good baby. Friday night was fun, hope Brennon got his project finished:)

Skye said...

She is growing up tonz! she looks like you!

linzy said...

How cute is she!! She looks like a good mix of both of you! How have you guys been?? Your blog is so cute!