Thursday, November 15, 2007

Murder Mystery

















I know that Halloween was a while ago.... But I still wanted share our Murder Mystery Dinner pictures. On Halloween we got together with some of our friend at our house. I had never done a murder mystery dinner before, so it was a fun experience. Brennon was a Judge and I was a fashion designer from France (hence the beret). We started with some chili and bake potatoes thanks to Melissa. Each person,was given a character to portray in the murder mystery along with information about the characters background and relation to the victim. We ended with some yummie dessert. It was a great time had by all.

2 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

This sounds so fun! By looking at the pictures I guessed that you and Melissa were definately taking things seriously. Glad to hear things are good! See you at Thanksgiving for the annual Clay Pigeon shoot (I assume we are still having it)!

Nicole said...

This sounds super fun! You guys are so creative, cute decorations! what a sweet picture of Addi too, she is a doll.