Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Arrival

Sorry that we are just now getting some photos posted. We have been busy snuggling, feeding, and the many other things that come with having a newborn. Addi wasn't quite sure that she wanted her new brother to come home, but is doing great with him. She will go and check to see if he is ok multiple times during the day. So my plan of having a VBAC ended up not happening I stayed a 1 for a few weeks and my doctor said that my cervix wasn't very favorable. He gave me until Friday the 16 to see if something would happen on its own. I continued to feel nothing so away we went for another c-section.

MILO WADE BAKER
BORN APRIL 16, 2010
8LB 6 OZ
211/2 INCHES











15 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

Cute baby I can't wait to see him
Love, Kristi

meag said...

so cute hill. i just sent some pictures that kell took to brens email. hope you are doing great!

meag said...

okay, this is lis. i must be signed in on meags name.

Rosie said...

Hooray, hooray! Welcome to the world, Milo. Thanks for the update, we love to see the photos. Hope you are doing well, Hil.

Jill T said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable and I love the picture of him with Addi. So happy for you guys.

Pierce Family said...

Congrats you guys! Even if Grandpa Jones calls him "homely" I think he is a keeper! =) Sorry your VBAC didn't go as planned. Addi looks like a happy big sister

Skye said...

congrats thats so exciting! I love new babies and all that comes with it!

Payne Family said...

Hey so cute and I loved kissing those squishy cheeks. Can't wait to see him again

Jenn said...

Congrats!!! He's so cute!!! I'm sure Addi will be a wonderful big sis!!

kelly and ali said...

Congrats you guys! We love and miss you and can't wait to meet him!

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Hi Hill! It's me again. Great post and congrats. Hayden was born last year on April 19th and was the EXACT same size as your little guy. He came c-section and was 8lbs, 6oz, and 21 1/2 long. You look great in the pictures and looks like u just bounced back from the c-section. It took me a while to get going. They are NO FUN! Anyways just wanted to say hi and congrats!!! Love, The Paul's Tiff, Jon, and Hayden

Jill said...

congrats! I'm so glad all went well. He's one cute baby! I love his name.

Katie Jane said...

Congrats cute Baker family!! What a looker he is. I love love love his name.

Cisneros Family said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable! I am excited for you guys! Hope you are surviving two! Maybe we will see you guys sometime this summer!!

Olive the Gores said...

OH HILL!!! HE is a chubby bubby!!! Love him!! That pic of Trae and Milo...awwwh SO cute!!!