Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Date with Dad. Brennon picked Addi up a few days before my birthday so they could go on a "date". They went to a place that you can paint your own pottery for my Birthday. Love these pictures and Bren for thinking of doing something like this. They were the best birthday presents ever. I haven't taken any picture of the finished product yet so i'll have to post some pictures of them later.


painting the pottery.


I love how excited she looks in this picture. She is getting her
had painted to put a hand print on the bottom of the heart box.

What date with dad wouldn't be complete without a trip to the park.
She was pretty sad when the date had to come to an end.
I had to put this picture up for all of those that know
exactly what she is doing with out explanation.