Sunday, January 25, 2009

Swimmin in the Snow

Over Christmas we went to a indoor pool to swim with Bren's Family. Addi hadn't gone since August. As soon as we got in she kept try to squirm out of my arms thinking that we as able to swim on her own. I'm excited to take her this summer..... we'll see how she does.


These two girls are so cute together. I had to make it bigger
because I thought it was such a good picture. (Brennon's sister's girl Lexie 14 months and
Addi 17 months)

She loved to climb out of the pool.


We got some water wings to see how she would do.
I think she is still a little too little.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Hill, Addi is so stinkin' cute and you are looking great also. What are you up to? I will have to give you a call sometime this week. Talk to you later.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

haha, I can see Addi trying to just jump in and swim by herself! :) she is hilarious, and adorable!

Ashley said...

We love those little girlies!! Can't wait for ours to join the fun!

Chris and Kristen said...

Addi is getting so big! What a cutie!

Rasmussens said...

You need to come to seven peaks with us this summer. Addi would love it.

Cisneros Family said...

Hi Hillary-
Addi is getting so big. She is very cute. How are you guys? I am still wanting to get together for a BBQ. Maybe in spring, when its a little warmer. I am sure our girls would love to play together.

Erin and Gregg said...

Swimming, ah that sounds fun. We can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go swimming...but not in the snow! Cute pictures and keep posting.