Friday, October 31, 2008

Happenings at the Baker Residence.







There hasn't been much happening here at the Baker household. Just the same old things, School, Work, Church and chasing Addi Ru around. I've really been trying to not watch T.V. as much. So I decided to bring out the sewing machine again and craft it up! I still haven't figured out how to be able to write under my pictures. So I'll just give you a run brief explanation on them all. I was home about a month ago and my mom and I were cleaning out the closet of my old bedroom and found these towels. I decided to take them home and try my luck at making hooded towel. and here they are after a few phone calls to my mom. And thank so my model for displaying them so nicely. next are these fun clips made from felt that I saw on a t.v. Show. My friend and I decided to attempt them. They turned out so cute and where really easy to make. Next is my fall table runner. Thanks to Grandma Coltrin who decided that I needed the quilt squares. I love how it turned out. Last but certainly not least are the apple turn over. You can't have fall without having something with apples. We were glad Trae and Melissa came to enjoy them with us, or I would probably have eaten them all. They were so good.

2 comments:

meag said...

you are so creative. lis is always telling me what fun things you do. i wish i had a neighbor like you to create things with. cute.

Olive the Gores said...

i wish i had a neighbor like you to bring me stuff like this...haha!