Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Handy Man

Bren is such a handy man to have a round. A few months ago I was visiting my family and he was home a alone. So he decided to refinish a dresser that we had. I was so surprised to come home to see the finished product. We painted, added new hardware, and put a new frame around the mirror. I wish I had a picture of it before it was redone, but we forgot to take one. He really likes doing these sort of project and I really like thinking up these kind of project to do. I already have a few more in mind!


8 comments:

Ashley said...

still can't believe that's the same dresser... :)

Jill T said...

I know I've told you already, but the dresser and mirror are gorgeous--I absolutely love them.

Katie Jane said...

He is super handy. He's a keeper!

Payne Family said...

Wow I love it. When can I start adding to your "honey do" list:)

Anonymous said...

That looks great! Send him our way so he can give Logan a boost on my honey do list!!!

Kristen Miner said...

Addi is the cutest stinkin' baby. I cannot get over how much she smiles!

Tyson and Marie said...

WOW! Now that is an accomplishment. Can I hire him for our house? It looks great!

The Brack's said...

That is so cute! I have a dresser he can work on...I miss little Miss Addi! When we were sitting in church on Sunday your mom was sitting in front of us and Shaelee said "where are my babies?" She knew that Addi was missing. She kept saying where is the other girl? We loved having them...she needs to come play again!